Facebook Laherte Freres Ultradition 375ml - Plonk


Laherte Freres Ultradition 375ml


In Stock (1)

Aurélien Laherte’s Ultradition showcases vineyards from 8 villages of the Côteaux Sud d'Épernay & Vallée De La Marne. 60% Pinot Meunier, 30% Chardonnay and 10% Pinot Noir grown ecologically on limestone soils. The base wine is vinified in a combination of large format foudres, tanks and oak barrels, where it partially goes through malolactic fermentation. The assemblage contains 40% of reserve wines that have been aged in barrel. Finally, the wine spends 6 months maturing on fine lees in bottle before disgorgement for release. 
Showing ample buoyancy over a pale straw coloured base is a lacy white mousse. A delicate yet very persistent bead finely threading its way through the wines core. Captivating aromatics of yeast lees and baked bread are followed by some citrus, oily toast-like notes and hints of almond. Vividly sculptured, the palate combines tension with intensity and richness, delivering citrusy yeast lees and toasty baked bread flavours over a stimulating finish of subtle cashew and a chalky minerality. Concludes long and refined with a chiselled feel. 

Category: Tag:
Additional Information
Weight 0.8 kg
Dimensions 7 × 7 × 20 cm
Ticket Info
Varietal60% Pinot Meunier, 30% Chardonnay and 10% Pinot Noir
Alcohol By Volume12.5%
Weight0.8 kg
Length7 cm
Width7 cm
Height20 cm
Add to Wishlist
WordPress Lightbox Plugin